Deshima Opens!

Well Deshima is open! Logged on today and did my daily "test to see if Deshima is open TP" to find that I actually teleported to Deshima!


Deshima Opens 04

So I TP'd back to my base and did an official dial to the space gate of Deshima. On arrival I rezzed my Puddle Jumper and off I went, looking for a docking bay. After flying a bit around I docked(with a few bumps here and there) and off I went exploring the space station.

Deshima Opens 02

Well I have to say I am not disappointed one bit! I have been looking forward to it for a while now, and it sure is nice to walk about inside the station and see all the stuff!! The station isn't done yet, but it already looks amazing, and with more people that I'm sure will make their way there soon, it sure will be a interesting station to be at!

Deshima Opens 03

This is a must visit for Stargate fans, Sci-Fi fans and anybody that likes to explore. To get there follow this SLurl http://slurl.com/secondlife/Deshima/9/246/2922 or just dial Deshima Space Gate from any stargate.

Deshima Opens 01

Hope to see you there,
-Braclo

No comments:

Post a Comment