September and Yes im still here.

Well been quiet on my blog lately, like I posted before that movies will be quiet till September. Well September is here, things are looking better and new hope is shining.

Now what about the vids? Well in a week im back in college, second year of games development. With that comes a routine, which gives me the ability to know when I can spend quality time on video's.

I have a few ideas for videos, ranging from tributes to a video based on a song(like most of my vids). The tributes will most likely be done before this month is over. The song based video on the other hand I dont have any idea. It will be the biggest movie I have ever done, so best I can say is watch this space as ill update it as I get a better idea how things will go.

So till my next post, take care and safe travels.
-Braclo


No comments:

Post a Comment