New Themes

The plain black and white theme I had for this blog previously was a bit to boring for my taste. So after playing around with some textures, and since I really like paper style themes, I created the theme you can now see on this blog. Like you can see most stuff from the logo to the color of the text has been changed to fit in with the new theme.

Also check out my theme over at Youtube. The blue theme I had was getting boring and decided it was time to change it too. I did not create that theme as you will see by the website address on the background, but I might give it a try sometime and change it as well. The theme actually fits well with my most recent trailer of Desperados Wanted Dead or Alive.

If you are wondering where I got the background paper texture, head over to fudgegraphics.com for free textures and brushes where several can be used for personal and commercial use!

No comments:

Post a Comment