ASN Instructions - Update

Well it has been a few years since I created these textures for the Alteran Stargate Network created by
Alpha Fox to help new users to the network understand how the gate system works.

I have updated the texture a bit from the old design and like before, there is two versions, light and dark. I also updated my blog address since it changed from braclo.blogspot.com to nocater.blogspot.com.
Below you can see the difference between the two and the dark version.

Alteran Stargate Instructions
Old Light
New Light
New Dark
So if your still new to the network, feel free to pick it up over at my shop on the Second Life Marketplace, it is free after all :D

License: The textures is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
The License is clear. Do not modify or sell this image but you are free to copy and share it. My name is on the picture so attribution is given.

No comments:

Post a Comment