Rehab and Rework

Greetings all!

First of all, Nocater, the intelligence that has been blogging here lately, will not be doing so anymore. He was send to Artificial Intelligence Rehab (AIR) a few days ago due to a strong addiction to funny cat movies. I think they call it Catiniction. Seems like all the watching of those movies got to him.

Ah but all the memories of Nocater. The strange humour he had, the joke he told, the... ok who are we kidding, he was here for three posts. In any case, I am told he is happy these days trying to get rid of Catiniction.

I am currently reworking the blog. Seems like Nocater, through his delusions, messed some things up. The first thing you will notice is the big title picture. I decided since the blog is about things I do and make, I created a room in Second Life with all that kind of stuff. Note that the picture will change over time, more stuff will be added, some screens might change, and I might even make it to change based on the time of day you look at the blog. All of this and more will be seen in the near future.

Now on the topic of my machinima, Conclusion. At the moment I am not sure when I will be able to put it online. I am waiting for some information on my movie and the changes I made to it, so until I receive a reply, I sadly can not upload it. As soon as I get what I need, it will be uploaded onto Youtube. In the meantime, here is a poster I made for the movie. Enjoy :D

Conclusion Poster

That's all from me for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment